Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
The Rangniwas Palace was built during the reign of Maharana Sajjan Singh (1874-84) as a platform to watch the ceremony of Sithala Asthami and later dancing performances. In the early 20th centuary Maharana Fateh Singh (the light of the Hindus), built the palace up and added the upper floors. It has been recently restored and you will find all modern facilities and comfort. Good services and personal management by the members of the family who are descendants of the founder of the Kingdom of Mewar, are the hallmark of Rangniwas. In 1955 Maharana Bhagwat Singh gifted the Palace to his youngest brother Maharaj Arjun Singh who used it as a private residence. In 1975 he converted Rangniwas into a Palace Hotel.
Hotel Rangniwas Palace has 24 rooms including Suites, Deluxe Rooms with independent Balconies and Rooms. All Rooms with Running Hot/Cold Shower/Bath.
Hotel Rangniwas Palace has a multi-Cuisine restaurant which offers Rajasthani, Indian and Continental cuisines.
Laundry, Shopping Arcade, Car Rental, Ticketing, Conference Room, Doctor on call, Horse & Camel safari, Swimming Pool.
Lake Palace Road, Udaipur - 313 001, Rajasthan, (India).