Corbett River View Retreat
The River View Retreat is located on the boundary of the Corbett National Park. Due to its location, this retreat offers the best of forest safaris, wildlife walks and river cruises. The panoramic view of Kosi River and the majestic Kumaon Hills makes River View a prefect jungle retreat.
The retreat has 32 exclusive private lodges with attached private kitchen and garden. Spreading over an area of 8 acres of land the resort provides an exotic view of the surrounding area. Each of the room is fully air conditioned and has attached bathroom with 24 Hr hot and cold water supply. Other attractions of these rooms are a cozy fireplace and a private sit out area.
The River's Edge Restaurant is the in house multi cuisine restaurant of this retreat. This restaurant serves some of the best Indian, Chinese and Continental preparations to its guests cooked by its expert chefs. At times food is even prepared as per the taste of individual guests. The tandoori and the barbeque dishes are the restaurant's specialties. The restaurant also has an open deck bar overlooking the Kosi River. The beautiful dining room of the resort serves meals in buffet style.
Facilities & Activities
River View Retreat plays attention to all the needs of its guests. For this it has made arrangements for the following:
- The large swimming pool is a place where people can enjoy and relax.
- The conference hall of the resort is equipped with most modern amenities that are essential for any type of business meetings.
- The sports arena of the resort is where guests can engage in outdoor sporting activities like volleyball, cricket, croquet, archery and dart.
- Evening bonfires, folk dances and other cultural programs by the local artists keep the guests of the resort entertained.
- For the adventure seekers the resort has a provision for jeep safari, elephant safari and nature walks.